One of the key elements of being a ‘agent of change’ is being informed. there is a lot of information out there that you need to know to participate as best you can. we’ve tried to consolidate everything for you so that’s easier to find things.
Key sustainable development documents
- Agenda 21
- The Rio Declaration
- The Johannesburg Declaration
- Johannesburg Plan of Action
- Millennium Declaration
- Millennium Development Goals
Click here for an overview of what each of these document says.
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development, Rio+20:
- UNDESA Division for Sustainable Development:
- Stakeholder Forum Website:
- Model UN
- UN Rules
- Youth in the UN
Youth delegate documents
These documents will give you background information related our efforts to increase the numbers of youth delegates that will attend to Rio+20. You can find additional information in our campaigns section.